We had Sarah present to ten of our senior management staff at our annual Budget /Review Meeting at Crown Perth – June 2014.
Sarah presented on health and wellbeing, work life balance, stress management, diet and nutrition.
Following Sarah’s presentation the entire team have now made lasting changes to their health and well being goals. They now have a better understanding of stress and its causes, as well as the importance of diet, sleep and hydration to maintain peak performance.
This information will be invaluable to them and will be used to educate and encourage other employees of the benefits for their own health and wellbeing – both in the workplace and in their personal lives too.
We all found Sarah to be knowledgeable and her presentation engaging and fun.
I would certainly recommend Sarah to any company seeking some guidance and advice for their staff members, to assist them in undertaking a healthier lifestyle and work/life balance.
We de-briefed the day yesterday and some of the results from your presentation were.
· 5 out of 9 now using Pink Himalayan Rock Salt in their water.
· 8 out of 9 meat eaters all ordered grass fed steaks for dinner and will continue to do so.
· 9 out of 10 committed to drinking more water.
· 1 out of 10 committed to drinking less water (as per your recommendation).
· All now have a better understanding of stress and it’s causes.
· All now have a better understanding of the importance of diet, sleep and hydration to maintain peak performance.