I just made these treats up for a Halloween Party I am attending. What I love about them is that not only are they dairy and gluten-free, but they’re super low in sugar. The best part is they are quick and easy to throw together, don’t require any baking and they taste so good! Enjoy.
Chocolate Coconut Squares
• 1 cup coconut oil, melted
• 2 cups shredded coconut
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon raw honey
• 120g of 85% chocolate
1. In a large bowl, mix coconut oil, coconut, vanilla, and honey – ensure all is well combined.
2. Spread mixture across an 8×8 dish lined with baking paper, and freeze until hardened.
3. Melt the chocolate in a stainless steel bowl over simmering water, and then spread evenly over the frozen coconut mixture.
4. Return both to freezer until set. Allow to thaw a little before chopping into pieces. Best stored in the fridge.